This attractive house stands next to the Manor House in the High Street. Its name comes from the Harrington family - the 1812 Badsey Enclosure Map indicates that Sarah Harrington is either the absentee owner or, less likely, occupier of Harrington House. At that time the grounds ran down to Badsey Brook, and the house was a farmhouse. The house, of course, considerably pre-dates the map, as shown by the massive early cross beams and the proportions of the down hearth in the kitchen. Here is an article about Harrington House.
This is a collection of photographs of buildings in and around Badsey. The pictures were taken in 2000 and 2001 by Richard Phillips and Elizabeth Noyes.